A man became 'violently ill' after consuming rat poison determined in a Taco Bell burrito, sheriff's office says

CENTENNIAL, Colo. — A man became violently ill over the weekend after consuming a Taco Bell burrito containing rat poison, and the Arapahoe County Sheriff's Office

Around 1 p.m. m. on January 15, the sheriff's office responded to the Taco Bell on Smoky Hill Road near Buckley Avenue in Centennial for a report of a disturbance.

Agents discovered that there was a heated exchange between a customer and staff due to the soda machine not working. The customer sooner

Several hours later, around 7:50 p.m. m., a hospital contacted the sheriff's office and said they were treating a patient who had eaten at Taco Bell and ingested rat poison

The health center showed that there was indeed rat poison inside the burrito, according to the sheriff's office.

Investigators determined that the sick person became the same person involved in the previous disturbance. Agents spoke with her home, the hospital

They found out from the victim that he had gone home, done homework, and watched some television before eating the food items he had pre-purchased at Taco Bell.

The man said he immediately became violently ill and called 911. The sheriff's office said he was taken by ambulance to the health center

Need More Stories